Tuesday, June 15, 2010

So I'm sitting here in my room listening to Beach House and just thinking. My life is a complete mess. And I've missed it. And I'm not complaining. I'm thoroughly enjoying it. I deprived myself from being myself. I confined myself in one situation and just sat there and told myself that it's what I wanted. I miss the stupid things I used to do, the stupid situations I got in. I like being young, I like being carefree, and I like being free. The only person that I want to worry about hurting is myself. This is just a ramble of nonsense. Life has changed a lot from last summer, but in some aspects it's just the same. We've all grown, we've all made decisions that have impacted our lives. We may have lost ourselves for a time. But somewhere in there we are the same people.




And I just want to be me again.

No comments: