Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Fall=Happiness.

Fall clothes=Greater Happiness.

Unlimited spending money for these items=Greatest Happiness. (And will never happen.)














And loads of basics of all shapes and sizes, knee high socks to wear with my knee high boots, big floppy hats, and maybe some studs thrown in the mix. And not forgetting awesome animal graphics to wear with grandpa sweaters. Black, grey, and cream=staples of my wardrobe.

Salvo trip Saturday with Stef! Yayyy.

And my hair looking like this after tomorrow:


And tattoo next week if I can save my money.

Sweeeeeet.

Works been looking up, I had a bit of a rough day yesterday but I'm blaming it on lack of sleep. Hopefully things are put into motion soon.

Gossip girl, Monday. Psyched.

PA road trip soon? Hopefully in two weeks.

And for shits and giggles:


Life's good.

Oh, and I've been re-reading the Harry Potter books over in sequential order and it's funny going back and picking up the littlest things in books 1 & 2 that have so much meaning in the last two books.


I would find that on the internet.

No comments: