Tuesday, October 13, 2009

in⋅di⋅vid⋅u⋅al⋅ism  [in-duh-vij-oo-uh-liz-uhm]
1. a social theory advocating the liberty, rights, or independent action of the individual.
2. the principle or habit of or belief in independent thought or action.
3. the pursuit of individual rather than common or collective interests; egoism.
4. individual character; individuality.
5. an individual peculiarity.

im·i·tate [ĭm'ĭ-tāt']
1. to use or follow as a model.
2. to copy the actions, appearance, mannerisms, or speech of; mimic: amused friends by imitating the teachers.
3. to copy or use the style of: brushwork that imitates Rembrandt.
4. to copy exactly; reproduce.
5. to appear like; resemble.


These will be in my possession soon:


And new haircut?


And a picture I just found of one of the better morning-afters in my life:

Thank you for getting me out of my birthday dress and into my pajamas that night Liz, even though I was puking and probably kicked you.

4 comments:

stefinitely said...

*puking and probably on your blackberry at the same time.

ima cut your bangs.

elle elle elle elle elle o said...

mmm individual mmmm hunter boots

elle elle elle elle elle o said...

mmm individual mmmm hunter boots

YOitsiztheliz said...

you didn't kick me, but i wanted to kick you hahaha woooo boots