Sunday, November 29, 2009

Some people just disgust me. Literally when I hear some things people say I just want to vomit. If you're going to open your mouth when you're wasted and bash a certain person, then please make sure to remember it the next day. And really maybe using some classier vocabulary would make you seem a little less immature.

I've turned into a shoe junkie and I can't stop.
Two new pairs in two days.
These:


And an awesome pair of vintage boots.

I have had the weirdest hangover today. I can't describe it. All I know is I want my bed. I hope it's a hangover actually and not me getting sick.

1 comment:

stefinitely said...

I'd like to attribute some of this shoe obsession to you being friends with me, therefore, I get to wear them. Or try. I'll wear thick socks. Please? PLEASE!?!?