Wednesday, November 11, 2009

This weekend was a quiet one, but still a good one. Liz came home. Wohoo. Friday consisted of a lot of shopping (awesome Salvo finds), some beers, friends, and a fire. Saturday was a dance party, a lot of beers, a lot of laughs, and a Rita. This weekend will be even more awesome. It needs to get here now.

I'm so tired lately, I legitimately cried when I woke up this morning.

Anyway, onto more pointless shit:

Here are things I hope to get for myself before Christmas, this way I can get some more awesome clothes from Ma and Pa.











Eh, we'll see what happens. I'll probably end up changing my mind before I have enough money saved anyway.

I need basics, like new jeans and t-shirts.
And accessories. I need those too.

I have an addiction to shopping.

Step one to quitting cigarettes=smoking additive free, natural cigarettes.
Let's see how this goes.

Yesterday after work and adventures to Chipotle and the animal shelter I took a nap with my baby Bellatrix, She was adorable and crawled under the covers with me and fell asleep on my back.


And for good measure:



As far as I'm concerned, dirty hair is the only kind of hair.

And for the Creeps' new obsession:


I attempted to clean my room today, the only thing I managed to get done was get my dirty clothes in the laundry basket. I now have 1/2 of my bed instead of 1/4.

No comments: