Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Taking a cue from Stef and Pil:

My favorite Facebook statuses of 2009.

"just fell off the weird contraption that is pil's chair."
"Wants lube"
"thinks her friends are so fucking funny"
"Wants to eat out"
"Okay really these people are not my friends"
"Is pil loves to toss her own salad..."
"just wants to know why peter griffin has no nipples"
"is the fastest kid alive"
"is nanerpuss"
"Is the back of yo head is ridiculous"
"is seriously, a crow would drop a pretzel on my head, and i would be dressed as a mall walker all day. fuck my life."
"is can i get it? can i? so listen."
"Hahahhahahahahahhaahahhahahahahaha on the parkway def like thirty niles from home"
"Is going to get huge tonight with stef and pil. Cool"
"ahhahaha getting free pancakes without pil."
"I'm too sexy for your body the way I'm disco dancing"
"Dabbbleeees."
"Is I'm sorry for sptitting my beer on you pilar"
"gonna climb mount al later"
"is sushi ooshi with pil"
"Is a fucked up easter egg"
"bill clinton says ill smoke but i wont inhale"
"is ultimate shadow game."
"Love it when you call me legs. In the morning buy me eggs."
"has a busted up knee and a gash on her eyebrow. mmmm."
"is having too much fun sabotaging drozie."
"TEAM BIBLE SCHOLARS"
"why do i always find myself still awake when the birds start chirping on the weekends?"
"Stuck in this goddamn state of CT with Fabmeister"
"Is hanging out with a bud some mice her girls and a piece of glass in my foot"
"'im a spic i always have good feelings when its goooood'- elisa."
"Is shoving mcdonalds down her throat. Attractive."
"Just threw up the mcdonalds she took to her face :("
"Is someone please enlighten me to why a woman was walking around the mall with a parrot on her should"
"Is watching people get eaten by sharks. So psyched."
"Is princess consuela banana hammock"
"is gollum"
"'okay so lets get down to business, no not me and you.' -pilar rita pepito."
"MAYBE i should stop being an idiot."
"The elepahnts told me it was okay to jump rope"
"I may be the worst present-wrapper ever, but nonetheless they are wrapped (And in wonderful wrapping paper). Happy birthdays Pil and Stef!"
"ohhh budweiser how i love you"
"mmm quikcheckkkk"
"Ohhh the founding fathers, the people they killed, and the people they slept with"
"Beers, gangbangs, best friends, Liz, red boots, sequins. Good beginning to the weekend."
"Mmm dirty hair."
"There once was a butterfly and he said HELLO"
"Chili .... Wooooooooow"
"Tacos and budweiser"
"ITS YOU CHAMPADAMPA ITS YOU"
"Detective munch"
"Team jeff goldblum"
"Eat a dick"

What a fun night with the ladies tonight. Secret Santas and Six Brothers.

No comments: