Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Today was full of some really good talks with two people close to me that have completely different views of the subject at hand. They were helpful and got my mind straight. I know what to do, let's just see now if I can listen to myself.

My job is hilarious, the relationships we all have with each other are awesome. I work with some of the most wonderful people ever. I didn't stop laughing all day.

Christmas just doesn't feel like Christmas anymore.


I placed my Christmas order yesterday. I'm so excited. Most particularly about these:


Christmas shopping is almost done.

Today I woke up with my baby cuddling in the nook of my neck with his front legs hugging me. Cats always.

Pay day tonight in approximately one hour. The last of the money I'll be able to spend. And already half of it is already gone on things I've had my eye/mind on. Shit.


The BEST Christmas song ever:


Sleep time. BAI!

1 comment:

stefinitely said...

SICKEST SHOES EVER.

AND MORE LIKE YOUR CAT WAS TRYING TO CHOKE YOU.

AND DUH BEST XMAS SONG EVAR