Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I can be as cruel as you.

This is the only time I'm going to address this, and then I'm over it. Think what you want of me, but talking shit is completely inappropriate. Especially when what you're hearing probably happened 2 to 3 years ago. Are we still 17 and 18? No. Get over it. I take comfort in knowing that the people who actually matter in my life know the truth and don't judge me for anything I've ever done or "done".

And on that note, I feel like a lot of people underestimate me. I'm more aware of what's going on around me then you think.

Anyway moving onto something completely pointless and materialistic:

Somehow I need to collect all of these things before summer. It's definitely not happening. But hey, a girl can dream right?




















And here's my monster Winston because I'm a proud mom.

No comments: