Monday, April 06, 2009

lkjhgfdghj.

It's been awhile. I'm awful at keeping up with these kinds of things. My birthday was amazing. I miss PA sometimes. But I do love being home and being with the CQ. They're amazing. I have a good group of friends and I wouldn't trade them for the world. My birthday weekend consisted of lots of beer and laughs and day drinking at Al's with my favorite guys.

Works been stressful, 9 hour days Monday-Friday, but floorsets almost over and things will hopefully go back to normal. Keep your fingers crossed for a week long vacation to Boston to visit my best friend sometime in May or June. I can't wait to get away. I need it.

This rain needs to stop, it's putting a serious damper on my mood. And I realize I let something get the best of me, and I shouldn't have. I'm not that type of person.

birthdayyyy pictures:













Gooooood times.

Liz comes home this weekend, I'm pumped.
Then Hoboken next weekend for Nicolette's birthday, and then Loop with my darling co-workers to celebrate Mom and I's birthday.


This brings me back to Freshmen year. I can't believe that I would be becoming a Senior if I was still at Stroudsburg. Weiiiiird.

Goodnight world.

1 comment:

nikole said...

why do you pretend that you have friends?!